What is a Relaxation Massage?
Relaxation massage is a full-body treatment with soft music, and aromatherapy essential oils. that will use all kinds of massage techniques, including long strokes, gentle kneading and rolling of skin and muscle, and perhaps some rhythmic rocking from side to side.
What is a relaxation massage beneficial?
- relieves stress and muscle tension and leaves you exuding a sense of well-being
- improves your circulation and blood flow and aids with lymphatic drainage
- ease back pain and neck pain breaking up stubborn knots and tight soft tissue
- encourages your body to digest its food and gets rid of its toxins to help you to sleep better
- relieves soothe muscle soreness and sprains and encourages the skin to heal minor abrasions